Monday 6 May 2013

BEDM Day 6 -Bank Holiday Fun! Grand Designs Live&Ikea&Relaxing In The Sun!

Hey guys so i'm here with a post today on what I've been up to this bank holiday weekend!
Friday-revision in the day,birthday meal in the evening-day in the life post here!
Saturday-chilled day,met up with my friend Emma and visited Ikea! visited my grandma, did a Tesco food shop in the evening
Sunday-I went to Grand designs live at the excel center in London!(which was amazing!)
Monday-Chilled in the garden,made banana muffins and had a Mexican night for dinner!

(Emma&I)
A few picks from the Grand Designs show.....
Sorry for the crappy quality of pics I was too embarrassed to pull out my camera and take pics when all the stall holders were standing next to their stalls so had to make do with some sneaky undercover iPhone
 pics!




Watched a cooking demonstration!

Free goodie bag!

George Clark was also there giving a guest speech.My mum literally fan girled over him and followed him around with the camera-unfortunately we didn't get a pic :(

Tonight's Mexican dinner of tacos,enchiladas,nachos&salad
whilst enjoying the sun outside!


How did you spend the bank holiday weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x