Friday 10 May 2013

BEDM Day 10- Travel Dreams

If you could go anywhere in the world right now,where would it be?
Anywhere? If money wasn't a problem?

Thailand followed by Italy then onto Australia and then maybe a cheeky visit to the Caribbean.
Although not in that order of course,that would be way too many unnecessary air miles!

Travelling is something i'm really passionate about.One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every continent! I'm doing well so far Europe,Africa,Asia and North America have a tick next to there names.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to visit Venice.That's probably my number one place to visit! My mum did say she'd take me to Italy if i got an A in Spanish(sounds silly right-Spanish to got to Italy)sadly i had to drop Spanish as i couldn't keep up with it being off school all the time but hopefully(fingers crossed-i better start saving now)we can go to go for my 18th!

This year my family and I are going on holiday to Greece.WOOOO 
70ish days to go i think and i can't wait!

Are you going away this summer?
Where in the world would you visit?






No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x