Thursday 23 May 2013

BEDM Day 22-13 Year Old Self *Picture Heavy!*

If you could talk to your 13 year old self,what you you say?

I honestly think the 13th year of my life was one of the best!
I would have been in year 8/9.
Everything was pretty good and to be fair there's not much i would change if i could go back.
It's the year i dyed my hair Blonde,
I also had my first 'proper' boyfriend
I was your typical teenage girl!
I look back on that year as one of the happiest times,and when i think about being 13 it seems so 
young now!
I just had fun,partied and drunk my fair share of alcohol.
Looking back i'm kind of glad i didn't shy away.I had fun.

Found a few snaps from that year.....






Advice I would give my 13 year old self:
-Don't get so worried about the little things-they don't matter in the long run.
-That boy your sister's friend is about to introduce you to-don't waste a year of your life with him,he turns out to be a dick.
-Just enjoy every second of every day!

What would you tell your 13 year old self?


1 comment:

  1. i think i'd tell my 13 year old self to loosen up a bit and have fun.. i was really boring and studious in my first few years of high school and consequently i'm really shy and introvert now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x