Sunday 5 May 2013

BEDM Day 5- Fit And Healthy

So today's post is 'fit and healthy' 

I thought i'd give you a heads up about my Friday fitness posts if you hadn't seen my post a couple days ago.
I've started fitness posts which each week will have a different topic i.e recipes, exercise/diet.
I am also on the start of my journey to get fit and toned for my holiday in July so this is a great way to track my progress!


check out my first Friday fitness post here!

Keep a look out for my healthy banana muffins recipe next week Friday!


1 comment:

  1. i'm on a mission as well to tone up and have a healthier lifestyle, New follower here :)
    i'd love it if you checked my blog out
    Jorden x
    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x