Friday 31 May 2013

BEDM Day 31-One Whole Month

So there we have it,the blog every day in May challenge is complete! Can you believe it is June tomorrow(eeek hasn't this year gone by so fast!)
I'm actually surprised I managed to do this,I thought I would of given up a week into May! but I am glad i continued although to be fair i did cheat a little not uploading the post on the day! I have manged to get all the posts up now...In order! 
I feel like blogging every day this month i've got my blogging mojo back! So hopefully I can post much more regularly(I've got a couple of posts scheduled already!)-So unlike me!

Here a few of my fave posts from BEDM:



Did you BEDM? How did you find it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x