Friday 8 June 2012

Pink Hair!(Picture Heavy Post!)

!Pink Hair!

Hey guys, just thought I would show you how i spent most of my day yesterday with my good friend Emma. We were on a mission to get new hair extensions in Brixton.Initially after buying the extensions we went into superdrug to buy hairdye(as my roots need doing desperately!)We ended up walking out with a wash in wash out pink hair spray and the duration of the train journey home we spent spraying my hair pink!
(hair before/on the train home dying hair!)

(Superdrug instant colour UV glow hair spray in pink)

 I defiantly think if you want to experiment with hair colours but don't want anything permanent you should check this out,they come in lots of colours as well as pink& cost a mere £2.99!
^camera made my roots look/grey purple :0^
(pink spray on my little sisters hair-didn't quite work)

Unfortunately i only kept the dye in for a couple of hours as i had go out and I'm not quite brave enough to rock the 'pink look' outside my bedroom just yet! I do still have plans to dip dye my new extensions pink, but i definitely don't think i have the confidence to go fully pink just yet....maybe one day!

I'll have a haul up soon with some of the things i bought in Brixton!

Much love


29 comments:

  1. it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink Hair!!! Seriously that's awesome ;) Feel free to follow back www.lifewithdirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks seriously good! You should definitely do the dip dye with your extentions!!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing hair!!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww looked really kool you should of rocked it out of ur room lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish i wasn't such a scaredy cat hahaa!x

      Delete
  6. oh emmm geeee !!! the pink hair looks sooo awsome !! i want to do it to my hair !! haha . love it <3

    x x x x

    http://tammyleighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink! Did it wash out easily?

    I nominated you for ther Versatile Award cause I enjoy reading your blog! :) check it out http://beautay.blogspot.ca/2012/06/sunshine-award-versatile-award.html

    Taylor

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah just came straight out with shampoo!
      thankyou so much,means alot!
      xx

      Delete
  8. love hun and love the idea of dip dying them harsh pink would look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some girls have pink hair and it really doesn't suit them, but on you it looks fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks awesome! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.thingsolivialoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER COOL HAIR! Really suits you :)

    I just followed you, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought this today to spray the ends of my extensions but im scared it'll run off in the rain?! Any idea if it would? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might yeah :( as it came out pretty easily when i washed it x

      Delete
  13. The pink Hair looked great on you Aimee :D

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x