Tuesday 26 June 2012

NOTD:Rainbow Ombre

Nails Of The Day-Rainbow Ombre

 DIY Rainbow Ombre nails 
Deciding on venturing into the unknown,seeing as i normally stick to a block colour on my nails this was rather exciting for me!

(pictures taken a couple days after,oops!)

I loved this look so much i kept it for about 10 days!
Base Coat-Sally Hansen
Primark Glo Bay Glo blue 2
MUA lovehearts nail varnish 11
Sinful colours professional-beautiful girl
Top Coat-Natural Collection Clear
I followed this nail tutorial :)

Have you ever tried a look like this before?

Take a look at my Blog Sale



11 comments:

  1. These are lush! Love it!!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these look amazing! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. reeeally like these!x sculpturedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ;)
    following, hope you visit mine space too
    xoxo
    The Land Of Miabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're so good at nail art! They look soo good!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x