Tuesday 23 October 2012

My first graze box&Your free box!

So i finally took the plunge and ordered my first graze box after wanting to for ages!
I got my first box free by using a fellow bloggers code and now I'm here to give you mine!
YN1NGWKD
Type in this code when ordering and you can get your first box free

For my first box i decided not to rate any snacks and take a chance and see what came.
In my box:
Toffee Apple 
Fruity Mango Chutney
Marvellous Macaroon
Cheddar Gorge 

 My fav definitely was the mango chutney&black pepper dippers!

There's no contract with graze boxes so if you just want to try the box out once you can and with this code your first box is free! 
YN1NGWKD


Have you tried a graze box?
Let me know if you use this code :)
Enjoy 

4 comments:

  1. I love these, there a lovely way to try different foods xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i had see so many adverts and like sign up slips and stuff in magazines and i was so curious to what it woulds actually be like! i looks really nice!

    http://erinsbloggywoggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello just come across your blog and I love it!!
    I've tried the graze boxes then went onto beauty boxes.might give them a try again for a few months.
    Loves Han xxx
    Www.countrybumpkinlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will give it a go and it's great that they don't sign you up for more !! www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x