Sunday 16 September 2012

Small Haul&Update

Leotard-h&m £6.99
burgundy skirt-h&m £3.99
shoes-Primark £6
make up bag-Tesco
Maybelline XXL pro curl mascara 
St Ives scrub(review coming soon!)

If you follow me on twitter you might have seen me tweet yesterday that i was in need of some retail therapy so i headed to the shops and picked up a few bits&bobs.
I haven't blogged for almost a month #badblogger as I've been ill again :( but hopefully i can get back into the swing of things and put up a couple posts a week and do some in advance for when i'm next feeling poorly.
Just want to say i quick thank you to everyone who's kept with me during my absence and welcome to all my lovely new readers :')

Fancy a chat any time? Tweet me! 



lots of love!

5 comments:

  1. I love the make up bag and the leotard! :D Welcome back!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of the skirt :D i love the shoes too :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that H+M top, it's really nice and versatile too! Nice to see you back on the blogging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! I love the skirt I have one in black but I am obsessed with the colour burgundy atm so will definitely be picking this up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x