Friday 6 July 2012

Feeling A Little Antisocial

Lately I've realised how antisocial i actually am!
I do love blogging&i comment on every post i like, however i hardly seem to evolve myself in blogging twitter topics or blogger conversations so from this day forward i pledge to join in on #bbloggers on twitter every Sunday and contribute much more to the blogging community! I know i've made some lovely friends on here and i hope this helps me to continue making much more!


On a side note Lips Like Sugar has recently got a button! I've started adding some of my favourite blogs to the sidebar so if you leave a link to your button,i might add yours :')

GRAB MY BUTTON!

Lips Like Sugar



&I'll follow back :)

Click Here For Last Fashion Post

5 comments:

  1. i put your button on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite bummed actually because i don't know how to make one of those fancy things ! and i feel i may be the only one :(

    i get the antisocial feeling too ;)

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt know how to make one either,someone made mine for me xx
      i find this- might help
      http://www.mypregnancybaby.com/blog-buttons-tutorial-how-to-make-blog-button-code/

      xx

      Delete
  3. I'll put yours on mine!
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x